Thursday, April 03, 2008

“would you rather your children grow up in uganda or america?”

I read this great post today on a friend's blog...very insightful and called out things in my own life that I think we really, REALLY take for granted...thoughts?

“would you rather your children grow up in uganda or america?”

this hit...

in uganda, you may not know where your next meal comes from. you have no money. you have nothing to depend upon but God. and i would rather have my children rely on God more than i would want them to be distracted by everything else.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • Hey thanks for the comment. Mind if I ask how you stumbled upon my blog? Well now I have a new blog to check from time to time! Peace!

    By Blogger Joey, at 4/03/2008 9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home